Today was another - not much to say day.
I did discover why there is water leaking into the bathroom during rain! There is a vent in the roof of the bathroom that can be opened to provide some extra ventilation - the sealant around that hatch has detached from the room and is letting water get to the join between the hatch and the roof. My solution was to apply a new coat of sealant. Hope this works.
Also today was another chapter in the saga of propane. You might recall that I bought a propane tank and connected it up to the low pressure circuit; and that this worked for all appliances except the refrigerator. My deduction was that the regulator I was using with the new tank put out too much pressure for the refrigerator, at least too much for altitudes above about 6000 ft. Today I confirmed that. I temporarily connected the new propane tank to the existing Tiger regulator, and low and behold, the refrigerator works fine. And it worked whether the new tank had its existing regulator or an unregulated output. So the oner term solution is to run the new tank through a correct RV propane regulator. I will get one in the US next week.